Morgan talks about Brittney...


My wife is my best friend and has been there for me for a very long time. After really getting to know her, I realized that I loved her and I haven't stopped since. When I think of her, I think of a woman who can win anyone over with her personality and who has a huge amount of creativity. She is so passionate about everything she does and just does it so well. She cares so much for others and still has so much to give to her family at the end of the day. I have seen the whole adoption process wear on her, but she is so strong that I know she will never give up hope. Her attitude on life and love for others will make her the best mother anyone could ever have. I couldn't think of anyone better to take care of a family, because she has always taken care of me.

No comments: